Monday, May 17, 2010

The first post in our Clan Blog ~ [Epic, lol]

First of all,... WELCOME to our official Clan Site/Blog!

(!! Please register to be able to post comments, posts and/or other entries here !!)
(--> Send me your Google-Account-Email so I can add you as Author :3)

(Improvement suggestions are very welcome ! xD ...)

(Yes, I know the Layout kind of...sucks a bit. I will try to work out a better one soon.)

(*sucks at HTML a bit ^^'*)

I (and our Submasters) will post any upcoming Event(s) here, so remember to check this Blog from time to time in order to not miss anything going on in our Clan.

Every Member is welcome to post anything bothering/interest him/her.
(Stuff way beyond Clan or Megaten is okay, too.)

(So feel free to post a pic of ur pet here oO...for example, lol.)

For any problems with the registration, contact me (Clanmaster) or any Submaster In-Game.

Invite all your Friends to Milk to make the Clan big, active and lively! <3



Chioskii

1 comment: