Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dust Dust ~

*cough cough* ~

o.o Haven't posted here for quite a while.

Summer Holidays..I suppose that is what has happened. xD

I'mma take that opportunity to officially welcome all our new Members from Iku's Clan

Vanilla

Wish we could change the Clan-Name In-game...tho I think Vanilla Milk wud be too long.

So yeah...what happened? What changed?

It is kinda sad to see alot of you guys had to quit on Internet or only Megaten because of School, University, High School or other issues. To let you know, I read all the emails you've sent me (and replied ^^ I hope you can check someday) and me and I bet all the rest of the Clan wish all of you the best of luck.

Hoping you can come back one day to kick demon's arses with us!

(Hah ~ Im not even sure If u guys can read this xD)

I, for myself, had alot of stuff to deal within these summer holidays of mine, I even had to semi-quit Megaten for about a month.
:3 But me & Shampoo are back now, full of energy nd to let you know: we had a great summer together ^////^ ehehe...

So, yes, back with full energy the Submasters (Welcome Back to BluKit at this point :3 glad you're back) will do some recruitment soon and of course

WE WILL START HOSTING CLAN RUNS/ EVENTS AGAIN!! :D

As I've heard today, Huynh will make a Start with some kind of

GET ME MATS AND WIN AWESOME PRIZES IN EXCHANGE-Event
(I secretly call it Slave-Labour-Event)
More Infos will be soon posted here and in the Sidebar ^^

Other Events planned:

1. Make-Fun-Of-Huynh-Day
2. Hide & Seek
3. Summon Orb Runs
4. Boss Hunting
5. Plug-In Hunt
6. Screen-shot / Clan Photo Event
7. Creative Events (Drawing/Painting/Glueing etc.)
8. Role Playin (Ooft *winkwink*)
9. Naked Runs
10. Messing Around Randomly & Annoying People We Don't Like Event
11. Draw Eachother / Draw Clan / Draw Your Favourate Demons
12. Write Stories Bout Clan Mates
13. Draw/Write Comics Bout Clan Mates
14. Let's All Get Drunk Online! :D

(yes, copied from Leasha's former Post...I'm not too sure bout the 14th Event but okay :D sure)

Any Suggestions & Questions & Whatever are, as always, very welcomed.

Please vote for what Event you would wanna have next. ^^ Also Sidebar

ChieriAsuka

No comments:

Post a Comment